Schottky thermal field emission source replacement for FEI SEMs; compatible with FEG, Sirion and Elstar columns.
Tip radius: 0.5 micron
Operating temperature: 1800K
Lifetime: 1 year minimum
- disassembly of FEG module
- replacement of spent emitter with new Schottky emitter
- precision alignment of the tip and proper protrusion through the suppressor
- re-assembly of the emitter module in the FEG flange
- Operating filament current and angular intensity datasheet provided with each source for proper start-up after installation
- As needed, ceramic insulators in your module will be cleaned or replaced at additional cost.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION