Applied Beams has immediate openings for the following position:
- FIB / SEM ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Work hours: 40 hours per week, flexible work schedule as needed.
Compensation: Hourly, rate commensurate with experience
Work location: 14855 SW Murray Scholls Drive, Beaverton, OR 97007
1. Micro-machining manufacturing and quality assurance (QA) processes utilizing focused ion beam and other technologies
2. Physical component QA and manufacturing processes
3. Assist as needed in electron and ion microscope system assembly, test and repair
1. Associates degree or better in physical science or technology field
2. Basic mathematical skills
3. Basic computer skills: Excel, Word, email
4. Ability to learn new skills and procedures quickly, working both as team member and process owner.
5. Open to occasional travel
6. US Citizenship
1. Experience with laboratory procedures
2. Experience with microscopy: optical, SEM, FIB
3. Experience with measurement techniques and tools
4. Experience with electronics troubleshooting; board and component level
For a complete listing of job responsibilities and requirements, we invite you to Contact Us, describing your skills, experience and education.
Applied Beams LLC is an equal opportunity employer.